These 2 hour classes are a great way to improve through practice and instruction from a pro with no attachment to what you make. You use our clay and all pieces are cut through for learning purposes!
These classes are not intended for complete beginners, participants should be able to centre without assistance and have some experience with clay.
1. Lids, Lids, Lids - Monday, June 5, 2023 from 6-8pm
2. Throwing Tall - Monday, June 12, 2023 from 6-8pm
3. Collar In, Belly Out - Monday, June 19, 2023 from 6-8pm
4. What's Up Chuck? - Monday, June 26, 2023 from 6-8pm
5. Throw A Set - Monday, July 3, 2023 from 6-8pm
6. Foot Fetish - Monday, July 10, 2023 from 6-8pm
7. Handles - Monday, July 17, 2023 from 6-8pm
8. Your Crack is Showing - Monday, July 24, 2023 from 6-8pm
9. Trust Your Touch: Throwing Blind - Monday, July 31, 2023 from 6-8pm
10. Reclaim Your Clay - Monday, Aug 14, 2023 from 6-8pm
If you are registering for all classes but know you may not be able to attend some, if you can kindly let us know by sending us anemail which classes you will miss. Thank you.