This is a series of 10 skills training workshops to celebrate the 10 years that we have been in business. You can signup individually or buy the whole package of 10 at a 50% discount.
This series is designed to support our members and will touch on all kinds of aspects of pottery. From making handles to reclaiming your own clay. The emphasis will be to work on the techniques demonstrated with coaching and direction without keeping any items.
Practice clay and tools are provided. We do not provide aprons, so please, bring one or dress in clothes you won't mind getting dirty. We also recommend that you bring a small towel for your hands.
The classes are 2 hours, clean up is included in this time.
1. Get a Grip - October 11th, 2022
2. Slip Transfers - October 18th, 2022
3. Bubbles and Mocha Diffusion - October 25th, 2022
4. Make your Mark - November 1st, 2022
5. Throwing Tall - November 8, 2022
6. Lids, Lids, Lids !! - November 15, 2022
7. Sprigs - November 22, 2022
8. Sgraffito & Mishima - November 29th, 2022
9. Your Crack is Showing - December 6th, 2022
10. Reclaiming your clay - December 13th, 2022